Rustic Barn Wood Tea Light Candle Holders

We just finished up our reclaimed barn wood farmhouse table and had some left over chunks of the wood slab. I wanted to be able to use every last bit so I decided to make rustic reclaimed barn wood tea light candle holders. That description is quite a mouth full, I apologize for that.
I sliced the chunks into smaller pieces with the table saw and sanded them on the edges. In an attempt to maintain the natural rustic feel of the barn wood I only sanded the rough areas of the wood and did not sand the chunks smooth.
Next I grabbed my drill and forstner bit to make the holes. I made a random amount of holes on the different pieces of wood. Some have three, others have one or two, etc. There's no rhyme or reason to the things I do.
I love the rustic, romantic feel that these little beauties give off. So simple too.
You can pop over to my blog to see more photos if you'd like and the link to the correct bit to cut the holes.

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Just the Woods, LLC