Reno Your Kitchen For Cheap

$500

This Reno was literally done for under five-hundred dollars. It is an absolute crazy transformation. I have to give big props to Vinyl Plank Flooring (Stay Place), Behr Kitchen Cabinet Paint & Home Depot Light fixtures. All purchased at Home Depot - our go to store!
As you can see in our before photo, there was pretty hideous oak coloured cabinets. They had been half sanded down and had no finish on them. They had grease spots all over them & stains. Ugh! The handles were a faded bronze/gold color, and as you can see the flooring was in pretty bad condition. Holes in the linoleum, slashes & dents. We started this project last august 2015, and finished roughly in the end of november. However, this could of been done in a week - but we run a pretty crazy busy home based business so we did the floors, light fixtures and barn doors one weekend. Then two months later, I painted the cabinets in a week with my sister. The behr kitchen cabinet paint takes forrrrever to dry, but trust me, it's worth it! It stands up to everything & super easy to wipe down!
Click On our website Link for the full blog!

Jessica-Sara Morris

• Suzy Moren

IS there a new link for the "cheap farmhouse kitchen reno? would love to find it....

1 comment
  • ImChiquita

You have an adorable kitchen and dining room. Basic homes and older homes are generally frustrating to deal with: where's the foresight in the original design? That's where the homeowner's ideas come in. Make it work to your family's usage, and I love what you've done with it! Very nice.