Elisa
Elisa
  • Naperville, IL

Outdoor Landscape

Using stain, lanterns, and a couple accent pots you can completely transform an outdoor space!
Black Mulch: Menards (Big Box Retailer)
Red Pots: 27" Walmart
Lanterns: Misc stores (all were under $20 - Home Goods, Pier One, Garden Ridge)
You can learn more details about how I transformed the space from my blog.
outdoor landscape, fences, gardening, landscape, outdoor living
Before - Backyard Fence (2)
Before - Backyard Fence (2)
After - Backyard Fence
After - Backyard Fence
Before - Backyard Fence
Before - Backyard Fence
After - Backyard Fence w/ Lanterns & Red Pots
Elisa

• Kimberly Carter-Cruz

I really like the color of the stain you used. Do you remember the name of the color of the wood stain? Thanks!

• Myra Berryhill

What is the best brand of stain? Brush on or spray? What about clear sealent? Brush or spray on? This is a new fence.

• Elisa

This was a semi-transparent stain from Home Depot. We painted the stain, but spray the clear coat.
  • Heidi Villaran

Hello, I saw your decorated fence in a search for tall wooden fences and it is lovely. Did you make the fence or did you move in to the house with it there? If you built it, how did you get started and do you have an estimate of the total? Thanks and nice job! -Heidi
  • Heidi Villaran

Did you build the fence yourself and if so, how did you get started and about how much did it cost? Nice job with the decorations!
    • Elisa

Hi Heidi, We did not. The Fence was existing. Thanks so much for your kind words :) Elisa

• Socorro Gonzalez

Looking Nice! Its always good to see the lawn so beautiful. Hanging of lantern is also increasing its beauty.

• Sharon Smith

I don't have a fence ( I live in the forest) but I sure have a blank wall on the side of the house where I can make this idea work. Thanks for sharing such a great idea. BEAUTIFUL!!