Thinking Outside Of Little Boxes: Unique Home Decor Styles

Nowhere is this more true than in home design and decor. Unique interior design and home decor styles breathe originality into the life of the home, an indisputable reflection of individuality. We can all be alike, but where's the fun and individuality in that? Designing and decorating with accessories that define your personality and remind you of fond memories and good times makes your house your home.
Unique Works! via Indulgy
Shabby and Very Chic! via 1 Kind Design
Unexpected placement of home decor accessories is a great way to create focal point perfection! via House Beautiful

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Darleen L~ Places In The Home

• Pat Cobb
    Pat Cobb

It's not my style, however I love it, I just don't think I would have the guts to try it, How in the world did you ever come up with ideal? Keep sharing those pictures. Thanks.

• Glamistahome
    Glamistahome

I love this, a unique take on home decor is so important. Sometime I look through the pictures on Pinterest and it seems like everyone lives in the same home. :) I really love the old building with that beautiful bed. What a treat! Thank you for sharing.