Mary W
Mary W
  • Roswell, GA
Asked on Mar 13, 2012

We need our deck stained.

RainAway Deck Drain SystemsAna MDan W
+2

Our deck is only about 15 months old but we never had it stained after the build. It's time!
  • 3po3

Are you looking for advice on staining or a contractor to do this for you?

• Dan W

if you are staining for the first time, you should give it a light sanding to open the pores of the wood, you will get a more durable finish.

• RainAway Deck Drain Systems

Hi Mary, it's definitely time to stain and preserve your deck. While my company does the Underdecking and Retractable Awnings for the deck, I do work closely with some quality deck stain guys. We are in Marietta, so let me know if you need a good referral. Have a great day. Jeff@ RainAway

• Ana M

RainAway, are you able to do awnings around a fireplace poking out of the house?

• RainAway Deck Drain Systems

Hello Ana, thanks for the question. Yes, we can install our underdecking around fire places. Can you post a picture of the area you need covered? I'd be happy to take a look at it and point you in the right direction. Thx, Jeff@ RainAway PS- My partner and I just recently (as of last week) become the authorized dealer for Eclipse Retractable Awnings that look great and provide shade on the top of the deck. I don't think this is the type of awning that you are asking about, however...