Sharpie Doodle Easter Eggs

81K Views
I'm a doodler, I LOVE to doodle. It's mindless and messy, yet creative all at the same time! When I found these plastic Easter Eggs with a matte finish I knew they would be perfect to doodle on with a sharpie!
  • sharpie doodle easter eggs, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor
I picked up these plastic decorating eggs at Wal Mart, they claim to be dye-able, but we haven’t had much luck with them. They are great for coloring though because they have a matte surface so your doodles don’t smear as you move the egg around!
Yeah, it’s pretty simple. An ultra fine point sharpie and some white plastic eggs. Just doodle what comes to you, there’s really no right or wrong way to do it. Patterns, pictures, words. You can add a pop of color in if you wanted. I like the black and white look, so I left mine as is. And the fun thing about doodling is that it doesn’t have to be perfect! Perfection is in the imperfection….or something like that.
Happy Doodles!

Suggested materials for this project:

Chandra | #Blessed

Ask a Question