Pedini of Atlanta, LLC
Pedini of Atlanta, LLC
  • Atlanta, GA

Well, our plans are all made to attend the Milan furniture fair and Eurocucina show in Italy next month.

We will be seeing the latest and greatest of the offerings from most of Europe's leading furniture and kitchen companies. I will try and post pictures from the show when I get there, depending on the internet. If not I will post them when I get home.
well our plans are all made to attend the milan furniture fair and eurocucina show

• Pedini of Atlanta, LLC

We are getting a European sim card for our iphone and Ipad so hope to avoid those fees.

• Connie K

Have a great trip! I am really looking forward to seeing the photos you send back. No telling what kind of really neat things you will see.