Asked on Mar 15, 2012

Money owed to you



I recently found the State of Florida was holding over $1,000 of my money. Everyone should check their state. In Florida you can find money at: All you need to do is enter your name & if you find it you can claim the money.
You might be surprised. Every State has unclaimed property. Hope y'all get rich. If someone can't find a link for their state I will be glad to help you.
1 answer
  • 3po3
    on Mar 16, 2012

    Good timely reminder. That would be a nice little addition to your tax refund.

Your comment...