Rustic Easter Cross From Reclaimed Objects

$5
1 Day

Some may see a pile of junk, while I see potential. Come along as I take reclaimed parts and turn it into a rustic cross with succulent cake pan planter to celebrate the Easter season. All the details are on the blog, so come on over! Preview
The Easter season is upon us and I am digging into my stash to create a functional and decorative piece to add to my holiday decor.
Most would see a pile of junk, but I see potential in these reclaimed parts including: an antique table leg, pallet wood, vintage crib spindles, and vintage cake pan.
After assembling my creation, I use my rusted nails to attach the pallet wood to the cross. You can find my rusting recipe on the blog. The cake pan base looks like a planter to me, so three of my six kids help me fill it with succulents. They are the best helpers! The cool part is the base can be used for storage or a different type of display too. With an added slip of vintage lace tablecloth, my rustic cross is now ready to celebrate Easter and if you would like to own it you can find it in [url-http://shop.prodigalpieces.com]my shop[/url]. Come on over to the blog to get the DIY details and see what my blogger friends have also created for our

• Wood
  • Paint

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces