5 Ways To Use A Silverware Tray

Don't you just love how neat and tidy your silverware drawer is with one of those fancy organizers? I do, because if you purchase the right one there is a place for everything. I was thinking today- why not use those to organize some other areas in the house? So these are the 5 ways I am using a silverware organizer.
5 ways to use a silverware tray, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
1. Well, of coarse I use it in the silverware drawer. Not only can you use an organizer for this but you can use it for all of the drawers in the kitchen, making it so much easier to find what you are looking for.
2. I know everyone has a junk drawer! No need to deny it. Time to clean that thing out and an organizer is perfect for uncluttering that junk drawer.
I love how clean this drawer is now. I can actually find everything.
4. Perfect for bathroom or makeup storage. It is a lot easier than digging around in a bag to find what you need.
3. Great for storing your first aid supplies or medicine. It is so much easier to keep everything visible and easy to grab that way.
5. This one is my favorite. Tea storage, we drink a lot of tea here and usually the boxes are all over the place. This is so much more organized and now we can see how much of everything we have left.

Ashley Brown

• Pat

Where can these organizers be purchased?

• Sheryll S

Gayle, yes or use your lint filled box in your fire place (if you have one).

• Ann4127121

I like the tea bag one too, being a big tea lover would like to try that-question- will the tea bags maintain their flavour?

• Ashley Brown

It also depends on how fast you are using it. We don't drink all of them all the time and they sit for a few months and still stay fresh.

• Trixie63

I just might have to start drinking hot tea! Great ideas!

• Anna Katharina Schied

Love it! But I'm way ahead of you ;) I used three of those things to organize my nail polish.