- Fayetteville, NC
5 Ways To Use A Silverware Tray
Don't you just love how neat and tidy your silverware drawer is with one of those fancy organizers? I do, because if you purchase the right one there is a place for everything. I was thinking today- why not use those to organize some other areas in the house? So these are the 5 ways I am using a silverware organizer.
1. Well, of coarse I use it in the silverware drawer. Not only can you use an organizer for this but you can use it for all of the drawers in the kitchen, making it so much easier to find what you are looking for.
2. I know everyone has a junk drawer! No need to deny it. Time to clean that thing out and an organizer is perfect for uncluttering that junk drawer.
I love how clean this drawer is now. I can actually find everything.
4. Perfect for bathroom or makeup storage. It is a lot easier than digging around in a bag to find what you need.
3. Great for storing your first aid supplies or medicine. It is so much easier to keep everything visible and easy to grab that way.
5. This one is my favorite. Tea storage, we drink a lot of tea here and usually the boxes are all over the place. This is so much more organized and now we can see how much of everything we have left.
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go