Shelby Lott
Shelby Lott
  • Lakeland, FL

I am in need of a flea ridding

Barbara ThomasVictoria DrakeHippychick
+1

I have fleas outside and inside need something for outside and inside safe for kids.
  • Sia@South 47th

I've used Cedar Oil and Eucalyptus in the past with good results, but the infestation was caught early.

• Hippychick

I've heard diatomaceous earth gets rid of many pests, fleas included. I plan to test this theory VERY soon! :)

• Victoria Drake

Do you have dogs? Or Cats? If you do, go to the vet and get what is called Comfortis, it is a pill based on weight of the dog, and it will get rid of any fleas on your animals, and if they are in your house,, the fleas will get on the dog and die,, its a lot better than that stuff you put on the animals back I hate that stuff, but Comfortis, is a miracle for fleas on animals

• Barbara Thomas

I suggest you bomb every room in the house to kill the fleas and the larvae they leave. You don't want eggs hatching over and over. Also, get the Ortho yard spray that kills bug, ticks, fleas and is safe for animals and kids after it dries. Spray your yard and around the base of your house. Your animals can be bathed in Dawn dish soap, rinse good. It kills fleas, eggs, and larvae! I am a big fan of Frontline on my cat, do that right away after the bath and your animals are good and dry. You Vet has Frontline available. Be sure, after you bomb your rooms, to run the sweeper thoroughly and throw away the bag, clean the sweeper. Fleas are not easy to deal with.