Judy A
Judy A
  • Marietta, GA
Asked on Mar 17, 2012

I work in HUGE rose garden and have recently got way down in my back. I need some help. judy

Flowerscapes Garden Design & LandscapingMiriam IJudy A
+1

This is a photo of last years bouquet.
Looking for someone in the Marietta GA area who drives, honest and need about 10 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour.  Also one who can take directions about the gardens.
Looking for someone in the Marietta GA area who drives, honest and need about 10 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour. Also one who can take directions about the gardens.
  • Miriam I

Hi Judy. this photo is lovely. I'm so sorry, I don't understand what you are looking for here, can you elaborate?

• Judy A

I am looking for someone locally to the Atlanta area who would like to learn about roses and help in the garden.

• Miriam I

Judy, so sorry for the delayed response to this. I am going to forward this message to a few people to see they have any recommendations.

• Judy, are you looking for a volunteer or paid help? I know a great deal about roses, plant them for clients as often as I can, and for me too, and some of my helpers are learning about them.