Asked on Mar 17, 2012

I work in HUGE rose garden and have recently got way down in my back. I need some help. judy

Flowerscapes Garden Design & LandscapingMiriam IJudy A
+1

This is a photo of last years bouquet.
Looking for someone in the Marietta GA area who drives, honest and need about 10 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour. Also one who can take directions about the gardens.
  • Miriam I

Hi Judy. this photo is lovely. I'm so sorry, I don't understand what you are looking for here, can you elaborate?

• Judy A

I am looking for someone locally to the Atlanta area who would like to learn about roses and help in the garden.

• Miriam I

Judy, so sorry for the delayed response to this. I am going to forward this message to a few people to see they have any recommendations.

• Judy, are you looking for a volunteer or paid help? I know a great deal about roses, plant them for clients as often as I can, and for me too, and some of my helpers are learning about them.