Pedini of Atlanta, LLC
Pedini of Atlanta, LLC
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Mar 17, 2012

We have a few assorted cabinets free for the taking. As well as some misc. parts such as hinges (blum) etc. Anyone want?

Pedini of Atlanta, LLCDesigns by BSB
+3

We are relocating to a space without as much storage space and would rather give things to someone who can use them than toss them away. These are things we kept around just in case but Pedini has changed to a newer hardware these are not useful for us now. The cabinets are odds and ends we have around that I would rather give away than throw away. great for storage.
base cabinets
base cabinets
upper cabinets
upper cabinets
base cabinet
base cabinet
  • Designs by BSB

I could take all of these off your hands :) Can swing in next week .. have the coffee brewing? :)

• Pedini of Atlanta, LLC

Sure BeckySue. We just moved the Gaggenau coffee maker to the new showroom, It may be up and running again by then, just have to get the power pulled to it still.

• Designs by BSB

Ive been wanting to visit your showroom ... this is just reason with a bonus! I will call to schedule a day soon :)

• Pedini of Atlanta, LLC

of course you come while everything is in disarray with a move. You will have to come back when the new displays are in place

• Designs by BSB

Next time you have displays that I cannot come get? (haha) .. check out www.greendemolitions.com saw an ad for them in the KBB mag and thought of you!

• Pedini of Atlanta, LLC

Cool, Will do. We salvaged parts to most of the ones we had left over and some we put in the bathrooms in the new space for extra storage.