Melissa A
Melissa A
  • Fort Dodge, IA
Asked on Mar 18, 2012

Help...

KKhomebodyMelissa AJan Britt Interiors
+5

Hi guys! We're looking at getting siding to go along with our new roof and we were wondering if there was any FREE or reasonably priced online software programs out there to use a photo of our own home and play with colors and styles?
  • 3po3

I don't know about styles and siding, but you can definitely upload your photos and play with color on Sherwin-Williams' free color visualizer. That will at least get you started: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer/

• Yes, the color visualizer works for any surface that you want to change the color on. . . the program doesn't care if it is siding, a roof or a wall.

• Miriam I

I actually just used it myself for painting walls and it really helped! Plus, it was simple to figure out.

• ChairCycle

Melissa, Try the Home and garden software. It is $75 dollars but you could use it for a whole lot of things. This can be used for exterior facades addition of architectural styles etc- http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/products/

• Jan Britt Interiors

I agree with all of you. I know you get a lot for your money with the HGTV Home designer software.

• Melissa A

Great! Thanks everyone!

• Melissa A

Ok so I just got around to looking at this link and I see some for $99, $59 and $79..which one do you think would be what we need? Mostly for exterior stuff like siding and landscaping.

• KKhomebody

I saw a FREE website that lets you do samples on a pic of your own home on the ,"Todays Homeowner with Danny Lipford"site. The name is" exteriorportfolio.com" and the makeover tool is called DreamDesigner. It says it is free but that you can purchase a design board and get real samples in the mail for 20$.