Juneolsen
Juneolsen
  • United Kingdom

DIY Tutorial : Jar Pendant Swag Light

$25

I know we've all seen these before, but I've included some great supply links if you, like me, live in the uk. Also includes a link on how to suspend your swag light....
uk customized Diy tutorial: Crown jar swag light
you need: screw-lid glass jar, swag cord kit and a light bulb, a drill with a suitable hole-cutter bit....
find the centre of the lid and cut out a hole (the size of bulb-end cord kit)using the drill
Fit the cord kit through the hole in the lid, secure, then add light bulb...you are now ready to screw onto jar....
that's it...now its ready to be suspended from ceiling in your chosen spot....visit my blog for a useful link on how to do this...thanks for looking!
Juneolsen

• Jodi Stevens

i just love these redoing my kitchen old style and wanted to use these, thanks bunches!

• Lori M

I wonder about the heat of the bulb in the jar with no where to escape. Is that a problem? Great Idea...I just want to be careful and not start a fire.......or worse.