DIY Diaper Wreath Tutorial

$30

Are you planning on attending a baby shower anytime soon and don't have a gift picked out? Are you decorating a baby shower and need some ideas? This tutorial is perfect for you. I will show you step by step how to create this adorable Diaper Wreath.
This tutorial is kind of long, so I have shortened it up for this article. For more details and a list of materials, head over to my blog at the link below!
Step 1:
If you want to make the wreath the same size as mine, you will need at least 20, size 5 diapers. If you use a smaller size, you will probably need to use more. So buy a box, count out 20, and then roll each one up and wrap with a rubber band or a hair tie.
Step 2
After all of the diapers are rolled up and wrapped in a rubber band or hair tie, cut off small pieces of 1 1/2 inch ribbon, covering up the rubber band and gluing in place with a hot glue gun (be sure to just glue the two pieces of ribbon together, and not to put the glue on the diaper itself).
Step 3
Now it is time to make the wreath base, using a cardboard box - I used the same box that the diapers came in. Start by cutting out two separate rings to the correct size and then gluing them together so that the base is extra strong (see measurements below).
To see the rest of this tutorial and a list of materials, visit the link below!

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Charbel Barker

• Cathy Trueblood Beloat

wouldn't the hot glue on the ribbon surrounding the diapers ruin the diapers

• Anne Alexander

What a Clever gift for a new Mom and baby... have not seen any new ideas for Baby Showers for awhile...very, very cute...

• Ok this is just adorable and my neice just announced she is pregnant. I am going to attemp to make all these great items (starting now - so I can shop for bargains), so that by the time the shower is actually held I will have a car full of cool stuff for the new first time parents! I love baby stuff! Thanks to all of you very cleaver and creative people out there. You all make my life more fun, make things simple and restore my faith in humanity. Bless you all!

• Arlene

I haven't had to buy diapers in quite a few years, so I am assuming the materials list says 20 diapers because that is how many are in a package. Your absolutely beautiful wreath has only 19.