Virginia B
Virginia B
  • Fayetteville, GA

Make Your Own Custom Flower Pots.

Did you know that you can print on tissue paper? Simply wrap it around a piece of printer paper and you can run it through your printer to get the exact graphics that you want. Then all you have to do is adhere it to a flower pot with ModPodge and you have a beautiful custom flower pot.
make your own custom flower pots, crafts
Virginia B

• Gra6969333

what is ModPodge?

• Vin33009080

I want to gift my friend a flower pot. Since she is a fan of Pokemon. I would like to design a flower pot in the shape of a Bulbasaur Pokemon. Will it be possible.?

• Virginia B

You could print the picture of what you want and add it to the flower pot.

• B Juliana Leo

This didn't work the first time I tried it, but what I did notice is that you have to feed the TAPED end first. Or else the printer only grabs the tissue paper. What I did was Sandwich the regular Paper, between the tissue paper, taped one end...and THEN fed it. It finally worked.

• B Juliana Leo

Then, wait to let the Tissue Paper dries...