Linda W
Linda W
  • Bishop, CA

I live in Bishop, CA and have something called "Donkey Ears"

Sia@South 47thSherrie HaynesDouglas Hunt
+2

THEY ARE TAKING OVER A LARGE AREA OF YARD, HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND SPRAYED TO NO SUCESS. WHAT NEXT?????
  • Sia@South 47th

Oh my! You don't like them? Send some to me, the bigger the better! I'm in Sacramento email me ;)

• Jeanette S

Sanitize the area? If you really want to get rid of something, you have to sacrifice something to do so. Investigate covering the area with clear plastic so the sun and heat will bake away the unwanted items! The you can resod and replant.

I suspect this plant makes tons of little plants like another kalanchoe known as "Mother of Thousands." There's probably no cure other than persistent pulling. Try to get them while they're small so they don't have a chance to further multiply.

• Sherrie Haynes

I am with Sia@South 47th!! email me @petsplus5@aol.com. I will pay for shipping!

• Sia@South 47th

@Sherrie Haynes LOLOL!!!!!!!!! Sherrie? I'll DRIVE to Bishop and pick them UP! HAHahahahahaaaa!!!!