Tuscan Decor Inspirations

I love Tuscan~ Rustic Decor...and I am always searching for ideas and looking for things that I can use in my home. I found just a few ideas that I love and that has inspired me. In hopes to continue in creating a warm and beautiful environment for my family ,as lovely as those I have found. Any of your own ideas of what you have created or found that has inspired you, I would love to see !
I love this kitchen! The window over the sink, The island,and the lighting used.
I love this kitchen too !
Any that knows of me, knows my love for Chef People! This is no exception It is perfect!
Anything that offers wrought iron..such as this gate...it has my name on it! Love this! (Hobby Lobby visit !) They have awesome pieces similar to this I could use in my own space!
This definantly speaks Tuscan!
I like the pitchers and jars along with some baskets...help make a nice vignette on top the kitchen cabinets!
And ..this is my very own little kitchen nook! Remember back the old ladder tunred into my grapevine "vineyard" look over the table...here is the whole look! You may even notice the chefs luring about...I love this area now !
One of my vignettes that sits on one of the kitchen counter tops...(I have to find something to put under the dome..real food gets gone to fast! )

Simple Pleasures