What do you think?

I'm trying to convince my company to get one of these :-) . It's supposed to promote innovative thinking and new ideas. Has anybody seen something like this? Here's a link to the site if anyone wants to see for themselves: http://www.oge-group.com/?portfolio=giant-birdsnest-4-breeding-new-ideas Have a great weekend everyone!

Lulu Dubin

• Dee

Innovative thinking and new ideas? I;m really not a phobic about germs, but that would totally turn me off. I would be thinking of all the 'uck' factor things and how clean it is, not new ideas. Why not just more traditional seating in a nature-like area, where the bird nests are in the trees ... calming colors and soothing background sounds to create a cohesive work space. It is the cohesion and communication between people that spawns innovation and new ideas, the mesh of personalities, not enforced physical closeness.

• Annie Doherty

It's a fun and creative space. I feel you could really brainstorm I'm here as there are no barriers, lovely soft and fluffy pillows. Getting in out out would be fun as you would have to leave your serious side behind and be prepared to totally relax and embrace the space with colleagues. How many of we 'creatives' do our best thinking sitting behind a desk?thought not, this environment would I feel, free up creativity, make you laugh, lose your inhibitions, relax and probably one up with some wonderful ideas, what do you have to lose? Your dignity, but hey why not? This installation could pay huge dividends, why not?