Lynne P
Lynne P
  • Richmond, MO

Repurposing a Bird Bath@ Lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.com

When the concrete bird bath began to leak instead of holding water, I hated the fact I was going to have to get rid of it. My inner self kept telling me I could use it for another purpose, that's exactly what I did. I knew I didn't want the concrete color against the black arbor and fencing, Estate Black spray paint to rescue. I filled it with dirt, added a few flowers, some Creeping Jenny to fill over the
repoursing a bird bath lynnesgiftsfromtheheart com, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Lynne P

• Dawn Patterson

Great thanks !

• Valerie

And this is what I am going to do with the one I am hiding behind my big oak tree. I can't bear throwing it away....thank you for sharing your wonderful idea.