Deneen dreaming-n-color
Deneen dreaming-n-color
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Create and Build a Patriotic Flag With Paintsticks

I used free paint sticks to build a flag for the holidays and show my pride for the USA in an artsy form. I hang it outside for our party decor.
build flag to hang at your house for Patriotic holidays or anytime.
Get some free paint sticks at your local hardware store
paint sticks red and white with a blue square
Get some free paint sticks at your local hardware store paint sticks red and white with a blue square
sculpt a starfish out of paper clay and assemble
Deneen dreaming-n-color

• Jewellmartin

Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This paint stirrer flag looks easy to paint and put together. Our big box home improvement stores have gotten stingy with their paint stirrers. If I can't find any at the craft stores, I may use foot rulers. Do you have other suggestions? And I can get a starfish in the gift wrap dept. of one of our stores. Thanks for the idea and Best wishes 😇
    • Deneen dreaming-n-color

Jewell, Sorry I don't. Unless it is cut from Luann. A thin wood. Thanks for your comment!
    • Kate

Sherwin Williams Paint stores are very generous, especially if project is involving the elderly, kids or charity. My local hardware store is that generous also.

• Artemis

This will be on my list for the patriotic months (June & July). Thanks!

• Joanie

Anything made Patriotic is a great to me. I am SO VERY PROUD of my Country and the men and women who are serving and those who have served.......I THANK YOU ALL!! btw, this is a super project!! very pretty!!