Shirley R
Shirley R
  • Marietta, GA
Asked on Mar 29, 2012

English Ivy how to get rid of it???

App2202695Shirley RErica Glasener
+1

What will kill the English Ivy??? I have removed it from the trees but need to kill it on the ground , it is everywhere. My neighbors in my back have it all over their trees and up to my property so I want to spray it to death. Thanks for your help!!!!! Shirley
  • Walter Reeves

it's possible to pull it up completely...but that takes work you may not be able to provide. I get good control with Roundup Tough Brush Killer with two sprays 4 weeks apart

, English ivy under control on my property line
  • Erica Glasener

I hired two workers to pull out all the ivy in my yard (a dumpster full). Then I have to periodically pull up pieces, but it did work.

• Shirley R

Thank you Walter and Erica for your advise. I will buy Roundup Tough Brush Killer and get to spraying. I guess I'm lazy and don't want to pay any one so I will take the spray route!!! I wish we could make gasoline out of the stuff!!!

• App2202695

goats