Barb Rosen
Barb Rosen
  • Wilmington, DE

Patriotic Picnic BBQ ~ Happy Memorial Day !

For Flag Day, Memorial Day or July Fourth, why not use some inexpensive decorations to highlight the holiday? Using a blue and white pin-striped sheet, paper doilies, jute twine, mason jars and flag accents can turn your picnic table red, white and blue! Go through to my blog post for recipes for the best Chicken BBQ sauce ever and my grandmother's homemade potato salad too!
American flags were added to the deck planters planted with white begonias, blue ageratum and red fuchsias.
Wrap silverware bundles in a paper doily and tie with jute twine!
Baby's Breath & Carnations in a blue-tinted mason jar with a few little flags make a quick patriotic centerpiece.
Coordinating napkins and plates and a woven basket tote add to the fun!
Grandmom's potato salad ~ the best ever!
Barb Rosen