Asked on May 22, 2013

How to make redneck wine glasses

DonitaSusan SAzt155698


I know you need canning jars (what size), glass candlesticks, and glue. What kind of glue?
6 answers
  • Bj
    on May 22, 2013

    Pint jars and glass glue. it comes in a tube like super glue.

  • Beverly Farkus
    on May 22, 2013

    thanks BJ. PINT jars - that's a lotta vino. I think I prefer the 8 oz jelly jars.

  • CraftingStuff
    on May 23, 2013

    I use an epoxy glue called E6000. You can find it at craft stores and at hardware stores. It has worked well for me so far. You can use it on many kinds of materials and is waterproof. I use it for my cake stands and the redneck wine glasses.

  • Azt155698
    on May 24, 2013

    Definitely E6000. I had a lasagna dinner for 40 and used the cowboy wine glasses. That was in December....people are still using the glasses, which were a take home gift.

  • Susan S
    on May 25, 2013

    I use marine glue made by Goop it's waterproof and hood to _40 below.

  • Donita
    on Jun 5, 2013

    Thank You all for the help. I think I will use the E6000 and see what happens.

Your comment...