Sherri Curtis
Sherri Curtis
  • Menasha, WI

Chipmunks getting in your camper

NnColleen GoodingSherri Curtis
+2

I have a travel trailer and have it at a camp site upnorth anyone with any suggestions how to keep the pesty thing out. I tryed dryer sheet ,charcol, pepermint oil, and still they come in.
  • How are they getting in & what are they after are the two main questions you have to ask yourself - eliminate what they are after (place in airtight containers) & patch the areas with 1/4" mesh screen works quite well

• Sherri Curtis

I do believe they like to come in the fall and hide there its not that they are after the food cuz we don't leave any there

• Colleen Gooding

We had squirrels in ours once. My husband searched the entire trailer for all openings where they could get in and used spray foam to fill.

• Nn

They were digging under my brick patio last year and making a big mess. Someone told me to use garlic pepper. I got a big jar at Dollar Tree. It did the trick!!!!