Kalynbrooke
Kalynbrooke
  • Cape Coral, FL

Vinyl Tile Flooring Install

$66

I want to show you how easy it is to install vinyl tile yourself. Unlike laminate, or hard wood, you won't need a lot of special tools, or a ton of time. It took Joseph and I about 7 hours to install the tiles from start to finish, which isn't bad, considering the bathroom also contains a laundry section.
Prep Work:1. Rip out previous flooring and scrub free of debris.2. Draw a grid on the floor with a
Drawing a floor grid
Drawing a floor grid
Applying glue
Applying glue
Almost done!
Almost done!
The Before/After
The Before/After
Kalynbrooke

• Virginia Craig

Using the glue is a great way to make sure the tile is there 'forever '...just need to say that if any of the glue comes up between the tiles you need to clean it with a glue remover, which is hard to do. The residue just collects dirt and dust, car hair, whatever gets on it. I finally used WD40 to successfully remove the residue. If someone has an easier way, let me know. I did my whole house, 1750 sq ft and need to wait till spring so I can have the windows open because of odor.

• Kristin Topping

I liked your advice for vinyl-tile flooring installation while I was viewing your article. Thanks for those experts who have done this project. I am also in this business provides fabulous flooring option for your new home construction,tenant renovation in within your resource. Thanks for great job.