So What Do You Think?

CaroleTJAll Things Heart and Home
+3

I have a neat garden stool that I have used both inside and outside, so now I am trying to decide where to put it. Maybe in the bathroom or back outside - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/05/so-what-do-you-think_22.html
so what do you think, painted furniture
so what do you think, painted furniture
so what do you think, painted furniture
  • Gail Salminen

Hi @Marty O I have two of these stools, except mine are all black. I use them as end tables in the spare office/room and in the summer I bring them out to the deck as extra stools/tables. Works great. I wish I had bought the more colourful ones and then I would use them in the garden too. Could be neat with a colourful pot of annuals sitting on it. Thanks for posing the question :)

• Evelyn McMullen

I'll take it! Have my four on teahouse deck.

so what do you think, painted furniture
  • All Things Heart and Home

@Marty O I like it outside! Looks like you already have a nice area on your tub surround for a towel and a cup of tea :) It looks wonderful on your porch and will be perfect for reading time with lemonade this summer! xo

• TJ

yep, On the porch looks good. goes with your other pot colors.

• Carole

I think it looks best outside on the porch.