Can I divide these plants and plant them or will they not divide well? I only planted these last fall and have no

experience with them. Since they're started growing, I really like them and would like to have several more just like them. So, do they divide OK? Is so, just how do I do it? I don't want to harm them. They're heucheras or something like that.
planted last fall
planted last fall

• Sue Kiene

I would wait another year. They do throw off babies and you can divide via the roots as another described. Connie, I love the one in the 3rd picture. What is the name?

• Holly kirkwood

These look like Coral Bells. In the south (I am in SE Texas) you have to be careful not to plant them in afternoon sun. My Aunt in Oregon grew beautiful Coral Bells. I was never successful down here until last year when I had 2 survive. I water them well, give them morning sun, and a slow release fertilizer. Dividing them is the best way to get new plants but I would wait a few years to attempt that.

• Indra

You have a lovely collection of Heuchera, common name Coral Bells. You can certainly divide them.