My Favorite Flower Pot Combination

This is one of my favorite flower pot combinations! I planted these in an old Rustic concrete urn. I combined Red Geraniums, with Blue Lobelia and Silver Helichrysum! Once they fill in, it will look even nicer! I've got a few more photos on my blog.
my favorite flower pot combination, flowers, gardening
Karen - The Graphics Fairy

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy

@Wilma E I've always grown them in planters, but I would think drainage would be less of an issue in the ground, depending on your soil I guess.

• Angelina Atizado

I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and geraniums grow very well in the ground. It's nice to have them as it's hardly need deadheading. In the fall , I took slips, plant them in small pot, place in sunny side inside the house, water them as needed, comes spring new leaves appear and by May it's ready to plant outside. It maybe a lot of work in the beginning, but once you have one plant you can plant as many slips that you get and you don't have to buy geranium again. I've done this for many years and never fail.