Trying to turn a black thumb into a green thumb..try..try..try... Any Advice on any of my plants is welcome!

I have a black thumb or at least had, now it's like a shade of purple, it's heading towards green. Try , try , try is my motto on this one, I ask a lot of questions especially to my local nursery, who are very helpful and even when I follow their advice to the tee, they give me a refund on my plant (1 yr warranty) if I am not successful. So far everything has lived through my thumb, except the Rhodedendron and still trying with the grass, we might just make it all a landscaped area, the grass has been tough for our conditions (shady).....will keep trying....Hummingbirds love it in the garden, and I love the noises nature makes while sitting on the deck or a hammock. Apparently I feed the fauna too, since bunnies, deer, chipmunks, squirrels, birds all come and find something to peck and munch on...Ahhh the circle of life.
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Purple Clematis is bursting
Purple Clematis is bursting!
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Purple Clematis can t wait til it flowers tons of buds hydrangea gardenia bushes butterfly bushes creeping Jenny
Purple Clematis (can't wait til it flowers! tons of buds), hydrangea, gardenia bushes, butterfly bushes, creeping Jenny.
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Blue Hydrangea bush
Blue Hydrangea bush
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Tea Olive Trees Yews Ivy and Impatiens
Tea Olive Trees, Yews, Ivy and Impatiens
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Honeysuckle Hummingbirds love these
Honeysuckle- Hummingbirds love these!
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Honeysuckle and Giant Hydrangea
Honeysuckle and Giant Hydrangea
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Climbing Hydrangea tulips underground still Impatiens
Climbing Hydrangea (tulips underground still), Impatiens
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, BEFORE Confederate Jasmine why do they not put instructions for us Black thumbers out there I did not know I was supposed to unwrap the jasmine from the trellis it came on I figured it out a week later when the poor thing was trying to grow and was tangled to nowhere
BEFORE Confederate Jasmine, why do they not put instructions for us Black thumbers out there?? I did not know I was supposed to 'unwrap' the jasmine from the trellis it came on. I figured it out a week later when the poor thing was trying to grow and was tangled to nowhere!
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, 1 month AGO Fig Tree and Clematis
1 month AGO-Fig Tree and Clematis
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Hydrangea honeysuckle clematis creeping jenny gardenias TODAY
Hydrangea, honeysuckle, clematis, creeping jenny, gardenias, TODAY!
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Green Fig Tree NOW April 1
Green Fig Tree NOW April 1
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Another type Clematis
Another type Clematis
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Confederate Jasmine AFTER I rescued it from it s tangled torture I did not know I had to unravel it from the trellis that it came from the nursery in Gotta work my way through my black thumb
Confederate Jasmine, AFTER I rescued it from it's tangled torture! I did not know I had to unravel it from the trellis that it came from the nursery in! Gotta work my way through my black thumb...
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Black Mission Fig
Black Mission Fig
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Another type of Clematis I love Clematis they give you such return of enjoyment
Another type of Clematis- I love Clematis- they give you such return of enjoyment
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Butterfly Bush
Butterfly Bush
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Hydrangea it s HUGE And flowers are a gorgeous blue
Hydrangea, it's HUGE! And flowers are a gorgeous blue!
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Purple Clematis TODAY
Purple Clematis- TODAY
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Purple Clematis
Purple Clematis
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Honeysuckle today is full of flowers
Honeysuckle- today is full of flowers
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Honey suckle
Honey suckle
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Basil and Cayenne Peppers
Basil, and Cayenne Peppers
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Impatiens we have a shady deck
Impatiens- we have a shady deck
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Green beans and basil
Green beans and basil
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, Gardenias creeping jenny hydrangea clematis
Gardenias, creeping jenny, hydrangea, clematis
trying to turn and black thumb into a green thumb try try try, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, On of our Fauna residents
On of our Fauna residents

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 15 comments
Next