Kathy R
Kathy R
  • Sparta, GA

Adding More Whimsy to My Garden

I found this sweet statuette at TJ Maxx - already on clearance!
She dances through life with a ballerina's elegance and her presence is a joy for those around her. Gucci
adding more whimsy to my garden, gardening
Kathy R

• Betty819

Oh she's a beauty! Did that stand come with her or you already had it? I've never seen anything like garden statues at TJ Max..but sometimes at Home Goods which is a sister store to TJ Max. If I worked at Home Goods, I'd never take a paycheck home! Love that store!

• Kathy R

@Betty819 I would probably have to pay them to work there :) The stand was for a gazing ball that broke a while back - I thought it would make her 'stand' out more. Pardon the pun ;)

• Betty819

I was at my local Home Goods store yesterday while killing an hour to pick up my DH from his pt session..Oh, I saw so many things I would have loved to have..but really didn't need..but it was good therapy just to go there. I am always looking for an oval tablecloth and they are so hard to find.