John P
John P
  • Pottstown, PA

here is a built in computer desk that closes to book shelves

another project all done on site from rough sawn oak the fluted columns on each side are actually doors that act as storage space for the shelves when they are open and the shelves are mounted on rollers for easy non marring moving this was done as a x-mas present for my sister to fill an empty area in an addition that was put on
here is a built in computer desk that closes to book shelves, doors, painted furniture, shelving ideas, storage ideas, woodworking projects

• Sally-Charles Evans

Not wanting to stir up any trouble John......but could we adopt you? I could be your sister and you could build me something for Christmas..... It is beautiful, and I am sure there is lots of love in every plank!

• Sandra

I always knew I should have married a carpenter or a wood worker. This is one of those home improvements that is beautiful in its conception as well as in the finished product.. Wonderful! You should have taken a picture to post when she saw it finished.