Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

Green Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide

Did you know that hydrogen peroxide is all-natural, non-toxic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-mold and anti-mildew? All of these things make it the perfect green cleaner for your home because it's scent-free and safe for kids & pets!
You can use it to brighten your laundry, clean tile and grout, sanitize the kitchen counters, clean your kids' toys & more! Click here to see how it can help you do all
Sanitize kids' toys with hydrogen peroxide.
Use it to clean and sanitize the kitchen counters.
The best green cleaner out there because it's all-natural, non-toxic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-mold and anti-mildew!
Anna M

• Debra Bergert

I only use peroxide and white vinegar to clean with anymore. I like my lungs!!!!!
  • Bre11560576

Hydrogen Peroxide is great for Blood Stains,Stain on clothes especially red stains ...domes I add a cap full of clorox!.. warm water let it soak 15/20mins,. .also a lil laundry detergent,but i put peroxide on stain first, then soak in clorox/detergent and warm or hot water depends on care tag. it's great now my daughter brings my granddaughter's stained clothes Lol...I just cleaned my daughter friend white linen dress..it turned yellow in some area by sitting in the closet...it was real white by the time I was finish.. Cleaners look or better.