Ann W
Ann W
  • Stuart, FL

My Large Garden at My Sold House is Now Reduced to This Sunporch

notice the coconut palm growing in a pot---going to let it grow till is reaches the ceiling--haha
palm tree growing in pot from coconut
palm tree growing in pot from coconut
my large garden at my sold house is now reduced to this sunporch, outdoor living
white bird of paradise that will grow to ceiling---haha

• Cindy Guenther

beautiful, I can imagine coffee in the morning and drinks at night with the sound of the ocean! Great

• Ann W

@Cindy Guenther thanks Cindy it is lovely i like watching storms come up too----I do miss having a personal garden though that you get with a house---I work outside on our rental apts in hobe sound but it is not as personal or creative there---but the condo allowed us to cut some corners and some work so onward and upward

• Ann W

thanks Elizabeth! I knew nothing 14 years ago when I moved to Fl but just kinda experimented with what would grow and didn't get into any of the expensive stuff (scavenger at heart)