Washing Machine Makeover WITH FABRIC!

Hi Guys! Super excited to share my my recent makeover with you!
If you've been following my blog for some time then you'll know that none of my kitchen appliances are as they should be.
washing machine makeover with fabric, appliances, decoupage, how to, laundry rooms
Take my fridge for instance, it was originally white but now it's bright yellow and looks like one big mason ball jar . And then there's my washing machine, which brings me to the post at hand. It used to be bright too and matched my previous bright and funky retro kitchen perfectly. But I've since moved homes ... and it just ended up looking really out of place. So I stripped off that contact paper (really easy to do by the way) and updated it again... This time with fabric!
To see full step by step tutorial for this makeover CLICK HERE!.
Or visit the link below on my blog!
Medina at Grillo Designs

• Leanne Watts

How easy/hard is it to take off the fabric and Modge Podge if you change your mind again?