B.J. B
B.J. B
  • Lexington, MI

Gardening

I just found a rusty porcelain tub at a sale for $2.00 so of course, I had to plant it. I used some of my dishes from my stash and planted them with Allysum, Moss Rose, Verbena and Violets. I put gravel in the bottom of the teapot and teacup for drainage. I also drilled holes in the bottom of the tub.Still debating if I should spray paint the tub with a pastel color.
Just spray painted this wood chair with Valspar's (Lowes) very light aqua color. It's my new favorite color.
gardening, gardening

• Patricia

The blue tea pot in flower garden I have the set can you tell me about it

• Diana Kosa

I have an almost identical pot given to me by a neighbor. It was mother's from their old farm. I love having a piece of local history and have planted fushia geraniums interspersed with blue moon lobelias or pansies in the past :)