The Golden Sycamore
The Golden Sycamore
  • Livonia, MI

So You Want to Know More About Lucketts Spring Market?

I was the lucky winner of a Hometalk meet-up trip to the Lucketts Spring Market in Leesburg, VA this past weekend! It was such an incredible experience! I got to stay in a gorgeous hotel, meet blogging buddies I've only ever talked to online, and shop one of the coolest vintage markets in the country! I took LOTS of pictures of the market to give you a feel of what it's all about. I hope my pictures help convince you to take your own trip to Lucketts someday! It really is such a special experience!
This bicycle is just too cute!  I wanted to buy it and take it for a ride right then and there!
This bicycle is just too cute! I wanted to buy it and take it for a ride right then and there!
To say I had "FUN" this weekend would be an understatement!
This rusty chair was so fantastic!  I can just imagine the stories it could tell!
This rusty chair was so fantastic! I can just imagine the stories it could tell!
Loved the chippy factor on this table!
Loved the chippy factor on this table!
These gears and spigots are just some of the coolness that was available for purchase at the market!
Getting to meet Karen (The Graphics Fairy), Miriam from Hometalk, and Donna (Funky Junk Interiors) was such a special moment!
The Golden Sycamore

• The Golden Sycamore

That will be fun @Heather Benton! It's definitely worth the trip!

• Jeanette S

Lucky winner! Great prize! I need to get out and go to some of the "junk" stores around here! I always manage to find the neatest stuff!