Designs by BSB
Designs by BSB
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Asked on Apr 3, 2012

Clean, modern, contemporary (kitchen/bath) .. are you headed there?

Peace Painting Co., Inc.3po3Pedini of Atlanta, LLC
+7

Europeans influence design and style more than most realize. Less is more. Clean lines. Less confusion. These trends and desires are growing stronger every year. There is certainly different growth rates depending on what part of the Country you live in, but I think it is only a matter of time :-) The following photos are all by Designs by BSB .. nothing ultra contemporary like you can see in Pedini's collection, but nonetheless .. a small sampling from my portfolio that shows the ranges of what one might consider "modern". All projects completed in the Greater Atlanta area.
q clean modern contemporary kitchen bath are you headed there, bathroom ideas, home decor, kitchen design
  • LandlightS

Love the bathroom in photo 2. I may duplicate it for my wife.....Is the vanity top a single piece or are those under-mount sinks?

• Sherrie S

Becky Sue, I love the clean, open look. Some hotels carry the clean look too far and it has a cold feeling. Your posting is both clean looking & inviting.

• Designs by BSB

@LandlightS .. it is a stone counter top with undermount bowls Thank you Sherrie!

• Susan S

You know what??? Your particular interpretation of "MODERN/CONTEMPORARY" really convinces me that there are definite aspects of the two that I like alot. I think my aversion before when I looked at other M/C rooms was like Sherrie said, most were cold and sterile w/no warmth and certainly didn't look inviting or comfortable. YOURS, I absolutely can see as rooms I would love!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

• 3po3

More beautiful work all around, BeckySue. I particularly like that bathroom in the third photo. Are there underlights under the vanity? I've never seen that.

• Designs by BSB

Susan, you hit the nail on the head to the reason why I wanted to show a different mix of modern styles! Glad you appreciate them, thank you! Thank you Steve! Do you favor clean lines like these in your own home, or are you a traditionalist? Yes, that is rope lights under the toe kick, they use it to light the way when using the rest room at night :)

• JP S

ALL of them are simply beautiful!!!

• Pedini of Atlanta, LLC

always such nice work. I would love to work with you on some projects again.

• 3po3

I'm more of a traditionalist, I guess, but it just suits my old ranch house. I might feel differently if I had a more contemporary house.

• Peace Painting Co., Inc.

Ready or no, it's headed this way. The mix of a beautiful stain job and clean lines works well in the bath (#6) Nice work (-: