Designs by BSB
Designs by BSB
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Asked on Apr 4, 2012

Handyman?

Designs by BSBHandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLCAK Complete Home Renovations
+1

With the influx of leads/jobs that are asking for a facelift I find myself in need of a larger database of handymen! Anyone interested in interviewing? :) Feel free to call me at 404.456.8799 Most of my work is outside/top of perimeter and east
  • We might be so bold as to recommend HandyANDY!

• Thanks AK! We're available to do most anything home repair or maintenance related....we cover most of metro Atlanta....it's easier for us to work from west cobb north of I-20 all the way over to Athens. We have several locations...Norcross, Marietta & Dacula and look to add a couple more this year.....

• Designs by BSB

Thank you.. I will call you back soon Andy!

• Designs by BSB

Great chatting with you today Andy! Looking forward to meeting you on my project Tuesday ! My email is bsb@designsbybsb.com Thanks again AK .. really appreciate the recommendation.