Phil
Phil
  • Tutorial Team
  • Ormond Beach, FL

Family Has Always Been Here for Me, so I Did This for Them..<3

$5

My sister came into my life for a reason and to the best of ability since I am currently unemployed, I made my sister a picture frame and 2 candles.
family has always been here for me so i did this for them lt 3, crafts, woodworking projects

• MM

What is the photograph of? I can't seem to make it out. Love your craftsmanship by the way!

• Phil

That was a snapper turtle in in a Pa. Lake. Largest one I've ever seen. And thank you so much.

• Sandra Crosbie

They are lovely. I'm sure she is delighted with them.

• Kincaid99

I am jealous, they are gorgeous, and made with love, thanks for sharing.

• Phil

@Kincaid99 Thank you so very much. They did appreciate them