SPRING HAS SPRUNG . . . .and EASTER IS ALMOST HERE!!

Just thought I'd share a few ideas for Spring & Easter. Right next to Christmas this is my grand daughter's favorite time of year so I wanted to share some of her favorite Easter decorations.
Nothing says spring has sprung like a pretty bouquet of forsythia & pussy willow!! Is it faux or mother nature at her best? Don't have vase that looks springy - decoupage tissue paper on one of the clear run-of-the-mill types we all have - add a coordinated ribbon.
Oh Look!! I think the Easter Bunny is coming to our house. Meet Peter & Petunia Rabbit ; ~ )
. . . . .hoppin' down the bunny trail!! An old plastic fence worked just fine for this display. I NEVER throw out old silk flowers when re-doing wreaths or floral designs. No matter how faded or bedraggeled they may seem, they can always be reused somehow!!
Small table top display - Mini Easter Tree w/ teeny tiny ornaments! More bunnies and colorful egg candles.
Mini bird house on fence post in Peter & Petunia's garden.
Mini bird house - Mama & Papa birds have set up house!
My grand daughter's mini Easter Village. A Mirror is used to create a pond effect. Some cling wrap was used to simulate ripples in the water (sort of)
Kitchen table all ready for Easter brunch.
There are 3 votive cups in Peter & Petunia's garden. I sank tea lights into sand for "safety" Did you know you can dye sand to match your color theme? Of course these are only lit when grown ups are in the room!!!

• 3po3

Too cute. I am excited about my son's first Easter egg hunt on Saturday, although I'm guessing he will just watch all the other kids gather eggs.

• Donna McCrummen

So cute.