Donna McCrummen
Donna McCrummen
  • Bernardsville, NJ
Asked on Apr 6, 2012

I mixed two sample size containers of paint to get this color - less than 8 oz. painted these two chairs. GIVEAWAY

DebbeMiriam I

Enter to Win CeCe Caldwell's Paint: http://www.shabbydaze.com/About_the_Paint.html
q i used one sample size of paint to do two chairs we are having another fun giveaway, painted furniture
  • Miriam I

Love the color! They look great.

• Debbe

I like them original cause I have these same chairs plus table that seats 12.Have 6 chairs 2 ladder end chairs and the same as yours for side chairs.I just couldn't do that to an antiques.I recovered mine and replaced wood in seats.To each his own ....

• TiaCarolina

@Debbe Get it appraised. It is worth a fortune! We also have it and all the leaves and 10 of the 12 chairs. 2 broke in a move.

• Debbe

Have you had yours appraised? I just couldn't get rid of this set. It was a promise to my Grandma .She wouldn't let me have it unless I promised to keep a table cloth and pads on it all the time. I have. Also to hand it down to keep it in the family. When you give Grandma a promise you better follow it cause I know she is keeping an eye on me in Heaven. :-)