My vacation in St.Simons Island, GA. Inspired by decor.

I was so inspired by the decor at the Ocean Lodge at St. Simons Island. I couldn't wait to get back and share pictures with you all! From the artwork to the choice of fabrics, paint colors and chairs and tables ... I loved it all! I was more taken with the inside decor than the Atlantic Ocean outside! lol The chairs are very much like those I was looking for in an earlier post of mine. The artwork matches that which I've been watching in the stores (waiting for a sale).
In addition to the beautiful decor, the staff was very accommodating. No kids under 14. And it was more inn-like than hotel-like. I believe they only have 15 suites on 5 floors.
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Lobby
Lobby
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Love these chairs
Love these chairs!
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Love
Love!
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Love Love LOVE
Love, Love, LOVE!!!
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Love this one too Meant to get a better pic
Love this one too. Meant to get a better pic.
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Looked like wallpaper in the ceiling
Looked like wallpaper in the ceiling
my vacation in st simons island ga inspired by decor, home decor, Ceilings and moldings were hand painted
Ceilings and moldings were hand painted

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next