A Whimsical Outdoor Kitchen

A great cast iron sink potting bench becomes my outdoor kitchen with flowers and kitchen junk.
a whimsical outdoor kitchen, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, An old pump a vintage lard pail Blue Willow air drying in the sink and a vintage aluminum angel food pan fill the left side of the potting bench
An old pump, a vintage lard pail, Blue Willow air drying in the sink, and a vintage aluminum angel food pan fill the left side of the potting bench.
a whimsical outdoor kitchen, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, Further to the left a vintage high chair and my potato onion bin re purposed to hold flowers
Further to the left a vintage high chair and my potato/onion bin re-purposed to hold flowers.
a whimsical outdoor kitchen, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, Vintage tea kettles are planted with annuals on the bottom shelf and on the right side drainer
Vintage tea kettles are planted with annuals on the bottom shelf and on the right side drainer.
a whimsical outdoor kitchen, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, The rest of the outdoor kitchen an old scrub pail and ironing board
The rest of the "outdoor kitchen", an old scrub pail and ironing board.
Organized Clutter

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 21 comments
Next