Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

A Whimsical Outdoor Kitchen

A great cast iron sink potting bench becomes my outdoor kitchen with flowers and kitchen junk.
An old pump, a vintage lard pail, Blue Willow air drying in the sink, and a vintage aluminum angel food pan fill the left side of the potting bench.
Further to the left a vintage high chair and my potato/onion bin re-purposed to hold flowers.
Vintage tea kettles are planted with annuals on the bottom shelf and on the right side drainer.
The rest of the "outdoor kitchen", an old scrub pail and ironing board.
Organized Clutter

• Gail

So very nicely done. Love the colors and details!
  • Aiokersonalicea1

Awesome! Now I need to get to work. Have collecting dust and dirt from sitting outside. Before my husband trashes it. I just knew it would be handy when I picked it up from the side of the road for garbage day!

Thanksfor the wonderful idea.