Asked on Apr 6, 2012

I have a an exterior, broken, water main in jersey city. Said is under the sidewalk and there is not a shutoff valve.

KMS Woodworks3po3


How do I repair above condition or what would be the most economical way to correct problem?
2 answers
  • 3po3
    on Apr 7, 2012

    Have you talked to the city about this? If it is past the shutoff valve for your home, I believe it typically is the city's responsibility, but I don't know Jersey laws.

  • KMS Woodworks
    on Apr 7, 2012

    I have to second Steve's will most likely need to coordinate with the city as they may need to shut off part of their system to get this resolved.

Your comment...