Diana Maldonado
Diana Maldonado
  • Long Branch, NJ

DIY - Pallet Hallway Tree

$30

Finally found a use for the old pallets I collected over a year ago. This entry way piece cost us about $30 to make, and makes a huge impact. What a fun project!
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, It all started from these pallet planks
It all started from these pallet planks.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Created a base for the design
Created a base for the design
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Cut cleaned and sanded each board
Cut, cleaned and sanded each board.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Started our pattern
Started our pattern.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Glued the boards in place with liquid nails
Glued the boards in place with liquid nails.
Up close.
Up close.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, All done
All done!
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, The top pattern was a bit different
The top pattern was a bit different.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Here it is in the house unaccessorized I placed a small bench in front to complete the look
Here it is in the house, un-accessorized. I placed a small bench in front to complete the look.
diy pallet hallway tree, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Add on a few hooks and my cast iron welcome signs and it s all set
Added a few hooks and my cast iron welcome signs and it's all set!

• Anna Ibarra

Such a super job! I see that one of the boards in your posts was a bit wavy? But just wandered if it's best not to use them. Did you end up using it? Hard to tell if you did. Just an awesome job.

• Diana Maldonado

We ended up using it as the top board and worked the wave into the design. But if you're looking to make it completely flat, I would avoid using it or seeing if you can cut it in a way to make it usable.

• Wendy McGarvin

around how many pallets did this take?

• Patricia Gregory

This is "one" of the best projects I've ever seen on Hometalk. I really want to try this project. I especially love the curvy board at the top!
  • Joanie

Looks just super to me......clever with those pallets and the pattern you created!!!