The website that David Frohman created for his renovated home in Roswell, "Fontainebleau", is now on-line!

April 9, 2012
Hello everyone!
Due to interest in my Roswell home entitled "Fontainebleau, I have created a website for your viewing pleasure that can be viewed at:
www.spacerelics.com/house
I look forward to your impressions!
David
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, This image shows the iron double French staircase as well as both the main entrance above and lower Guest House entrance below as well
This image shows the iron double French staircase, as well as both the main entrance (above) and lower "Guest House" entrance (below) as well.
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, view No 1 of the Napoleon Suite at Fontainebleau You don t have to be an emperior to say here but you will certainly feel like one after you do ha ha
.. view No. 1 of the "Napoleon Suite" at Fontainebleau. You don't have to be an emperior to say here, but you will certainly feel like one after you do, ha ha!
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, A nice view of the French Empire Salon at Fontainebleau
A nice view of the "French Empire Salon" at Fontainebleau!
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, The pool and courtyard are visible as you are sitting in the French Empire Salon at Fontainebleau
The pool and courtyard are visible as you are sitting in the "French Empire Salon" at Fontainebleau!
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, here is a view of my office at Fontainebleau
... here is a view of my office at Fontainebleau
the website that david frohman created for his renovated home in roswell, curb appeal, home decor, Here is the oval marble medallion I designed for my study
Here is the oval marble medallion I designed for my study

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 24 comments
Next