Lisa @ {createinspire}
Lisa @ {createinspire}
  • Shawano, WI

Chippy French Vintage Buffet

I transformed this dated waterfall buffet with paint, a stencil, and a paint scraper. Find my blog post here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2012/11/chippy-french-vintage-buffet.html
Before.  Honestly, when I got this buffet home I hated it.  It sat in my shop for a LONG time before I had a bit of inspiration...
Before. Honestly, when I got this buffet home I hated it. It sat in my shop for a LONG time before I had a bit of inspiration...
it ended up being one of my favorite pieces!
I used a paint scraper to distress it and added some fun new knobs.
Je t'aime!!
Je t'aime!!
Lisa @ {createinspire}

• Lor335470

If this dresser had been in mint condition i could agree to maybe leaving it but when you can take a piece that was not taken care of and make it this beautiful i say "GREAT JOB" I would rather have a house full of old beat up furniture that has been around for 50 to 100 years and bring it new life with paint - and make it your own style!

• Sherrie

I have one similar I can't sell it so I am taking your idea and borrowing it! Love yours!